- Guests subject to a background check and required to have a current ID. Expired ID will not be accepted.
- Check-in anytime before 6:00 p.m. Check-out anytime before 11:00 a.m. to avoid paying a daily rate. No refunds on early departures or unexpected events.
- Rent must be paid by 11:00 a.m. on the due date. If rent is not paid by 11:00 a.m. on the due date, you will be charged $35 late fee per day. Partial payments will not be accepted.
- Rates include two people and a penalty of $100 per person will be applied if the occupancy rule is violated without notifying the office and additional persons fee paid.
- RVs older than 2013 will need a current picture for management approval and must not have a A/C window unit attached.
- Children are to be supervised at all times.
- Lot must be clean at all times including under, around, & behind your RV. Leaving trash outside is never acceptable.
- Water connections should not leak & sewage connections must have a "donut" to prevent leakage.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times & you're responsible for picking up after your pet. There is a max of 2 non-aggressive breeds. Verification is required before move-in.
- Disturbance is prohibited 24/7 and will not be tolerated. Please respect your neighbor's privacy & property.
- No parking or driving across unoccupied lots. Visitors must park in visitor's parking at all times and not in vacant lots.
- Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the RV Park.
- Do not bring any additional vehicles, utility trailers, atvs, canoes, etc without notifying the office and additional storage fee paid.
- Do not wash cars or RVs in the park. Remodeling of RVs must be completed outside of the RV Park.
- No illegal drugs or firearms are allowed on the premises.
- Storage units are not allowed.
- No hanging of clothes, tarps, or any items on the fence, RV, or around lot. Canopies are not allowed.
- Consistent visitors are subject to a criminal background check.
- Only two visitors per lot will be allowed to fish & must be accompanied by guest.
- Do not trim the trees. Notify the office and the situation will be handled in a timely manner. If the trees are trimmed without consent, you will be charged a fee.
- Damaged caused by guest, family of guest or guests visitor is the responsibility of guest including trees, meters, and connections.
- Management has the right to request for anyone to vacate their lot for not respecting the rules without a refund of any prepaid fees.
- Our guests are not allowed to receive mail or packages sent to the RV Park address. All mail will be returned to sender.